Saturday, April 24, 2010

It Could've Been Me...

This morning I woke up meditating on God's mercy over my life.
These few lines of a praise song came to mind and truly spoke to my heart on how the Lord is so faithful and merciful:

It could've been me
Outdoors with no food and no clothes
Left alone without a friend
Or just another number with a tragic end
But You didn't see fit to let none of these things be
Everyday by Your power You just keep on..You just keep on keeping me
And I wanna say thank You Lord for all You've done for me!
(-Song by Mary Mary - "Thank You")



Truly Lord I am thankful!

1 comment:

  1. When I think about the Lord, how He saved me and He raised me makes me want to shout! Aleluya! Thank You Jesus, Lord You're worthy of all the glory and all the praise...Daystar Singers

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)