Friday, April 23, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19


1. Decided to go to Old Navy and see if I would make it to get the free reusable bag with 50% off my purchase. When I got there there was already a long line formed. However, I did get my bag and my discount!


2. Saturday evening visited my mom and had dinner with her, Karen and all the girls.

3. Our Co-Pastor preached such an anointed message on Sunday. I want to be healed LORD!

4. Shopping with Koupon Karen is certainly not dull!

5. My mom stood with the girls Monday afternoon and they had fun with grandma!

6. Wednesday did my Wag's run and scored some Pantene items with coupons and RR $1.27 oop!!!


7. After leaving Wags we bumped into Sidewalk Sunday School and received a freebie.

8. Had an edifying convo with my husband in which Holy Spirit brought conviction and we are healed in HIS name!!!!

9. I am so thankful that the Lord deals in what may seem as the littlest things in my life...I am humbled Lord by your attention to detail.

10. Received some freebies in the mail including a sample of the new Dove men's body wash. My husband will be glad when I tell him about that one:)


11. My daughter received her Elsie Dinsmore series set of books and she is so thankful. I was waiting to get a good deal on the books and I did and they actually arrived a day early for God's glory!


12. My mom blessed me with a pair of shoes and my daughter with a set of scarves. Mami always has the goodies;)

13. Holy Spirit ministered an area in my tween's life and she confessed, was prayed over and is healed in the name of Jesus!

14. My baby girl is so unique! She is a character all her own!

15. The Lord is allowing us to go back in order to move ahead in the Breaking Free study...thank you Lord..it's all in the details!

Your unfailing love is better to me than life itself;
How I praise You!
I will honor you as long as I live,
Lifting my hands to you in prayer.
Psalm 63:3-4

3 comments:

  1. This week was FULL of ministration for God's glory. Nani is really going to the series...we are looking forward to it too and kiki well, who can say what about my little kiki:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I am so glad that the Lord is dealing with us ALL and in all things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's going to enjoy the series...oops:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)