Friday, April 16, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19


1. Went to visit my mom Friday night and Karen was there...oh the fun:) Grateful no one was hurt in the process ;)<~~Karen
2. Enjoyed a quiet Saturday at home;
3. My tween accompanied me on my run this week $0.00 out of pocket!


4. My Pastor is sooo awesome;
5. Monday afternoon took my mom shopping..we laughed and laughed and laughed on the car ride back home :) Thank you Jesus for the time I spent with her!
6. My husband is such a sweetie..he surprised me a lil something I mentioned weeks ago about wanting. He remembered!!!
7. My Geni is a trooper for God's glory!
8. By the way so is my tween...boy can she shop!
9. My Co-Pastor's wife shared some valuable info on H.S curriculum and took the time to email me some info.
10 Thursday night prayer with my husband was so refreshing to my soul...I BELIEVE!!!
11. More free samples this week!


12. Free from Walgreens: (40) 4x6 prints and (2) 8x10
13. Michelle is back from her blog-cation...Yey!
14. My sister Karen, her girls, and my mom surprised me with a visit. I enjoy so much when they stop by...etch-a-sketch..lolol ;)
15. Michelle's husband blessed my tween with a desk for homeschooling...Thanks brother! Lord you are always on time!!!!


Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desire.
Commit everything you do to the Lord.
Trust Him, and He will help you.
Psalms 37:4-5 (NLT)


1 comment:

  1. Thank God no one was hurt for the making of this CYB:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)