Friday, April 9, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19



1. Celebrated a vigil at church on Friday evening and a brother we love dearly preached and it was truly a confirmation from the Lord!!

2. Spent an exciting saturday afternoon with my tween running some errands...thank you Jesus there was no damage to the truck:)

3. Celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ;

4. My Pastor celebrated another year in the Lord..may the Lord continue to bless him!

5. My mom invited my family to a restaurant that we have been wanting to give a try...the food was really good....but spending time with my mom was even better...she has a great laugh!

6. My baby is 8 months this week! We had fun taking pictures and eating some yummy goodies, too!

7. My tween was a big help as I finally decided to put my baby's bouncer and infant car seat away...she is always up for a challenge!

8. Overcoming the piles...one at a time..but progress is being made!

9. Again, my mom invited us to dinner at her house this time...she made a yummy dish that I will be trying hopefully soon!

10. Walgreens had an awesome deal on pics and we got 40 for free :)

11. CVS and Wags deals were pretty good this week...so thankful that the Lord opened my eyes to couponing. Help me Lord to be a good steward of what you have placed in my hands;


12. Snapped some great pictures of my baby girl showing all of her 8 teeth!!!

13. Received some more great coupons in the mail along with a free reusable bag which is so cute!

Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous.
Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged,
for the Lord you God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, her teeth are so cute...ALL of them!

    What almost happened to the truck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just opened the Reese's....self control Syd ;)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)