1. Celebrated a vigil at church on Friday evening and a brother we love dearly preached and it was truly a confirmation from the Lord!!
2. Spent an exciting saturday afternoon with my tween running some errands...thank you Jesus there was no damage to the truck:)
3. Celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ;
4. My Pastor celebrated another year in the Lord..may the Lord continue to bless him!
5. My mom invited my family to a restaurant that we have been wanting to give a try...the food was really good....but spending time with my mom was even better...she has a great laugh!
6. My baby is 8 months this week! We had fun taking pictures and eating some yummy goodies, too!
7. My tween was a big help as I finally decided to put my baby's bouncer and infant car seat away...she is always up for a challenge!
8. Overcoming the piles...one at a time..but progress is being made!
9. Again, my mom invited us to dinner at her house this time...she made a yummy dish that I will be trying hopefully soon!
10. Walgreens had an awesome deal on pics and we got 40 for free :)
11. CVS and Wags deals were pretty good this week...so thankful that the Lord opened my eyes to couponing. Help me Lord to be a good steward of what you have placed in my hands;
12. Snapped some great pictures of my baby girl showing all of her 8 teeth!!!
13. Received some more great coupons in the mail along with a free reusable bag which is so cute!
Joshua 1:9 (NIV)