Saturday, April 17, 2010



stairway to heaven Pictures, Images and Photos

As I was ending my prayer time with the Lord this morning, God gave me this verse to meditate on:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'"
- Matthew 23:37

The desire of my heart and the determination of my soul is to dwell in the shelter of the Most High and rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Is it your resolve to make the Most High your dwelling place?

1 comment:

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)