1. Had such a lovely quiet Friday evening at home with my family
2. My tween accompanied me to Old Navy and I found these shoes at an incredible price (red ones were $1.38, blue ones $2.44!)
3. My husband and I joined Karen for some bowling...even though I didn't bowl just to be able to see how much they enjoyed themselves was enough for me!!!
4. After bowling we headed over to BabiesRUs and bought the baby some formula which 5I am so glad she drank it with no problem and she got a new toy!
5. My mom watched my girls while I went to go have our taxes prepared (glad that's done!) and as a bonus mom cooked an amazingly delish meal. I really have to try and make it :)
6. Breaking Free h.w. was a blessing and I am thankful to the Lord that when we listen and obey HE reveals and heals!
7. Tuesday prayer was so beautiful...to know that God is ever present in our lives and that HE can and WILL do!
8. Took a stroll on the ave with my tween, did my cvs run (.31 cents oop) and my daughter recycled her cans and received $2.25!
9. Thursday's prayer service....wow! As I prayed for Thursday's service during the day I didn't imagine all the Lord had in store for us! You are breathtaking God!
10. Received some fun things in the mail this week including diaper, body wash and laundry samples :)
Cast your cares on the Lord
and He will sustain you;
He will never let the righteous fall.