1. My PIL visited with us this weekend, my husband took the day off. We spent time discussing the Word and my MIL even taught me how to make tortillas her way, they are so yummy! (she made two while I was still working on my first one :);
2. Took my PIL shopping and then out to lunch it was;
3. My Sis took my daughter to a lil SIC earthday celebration! Thanks again Karen
4. My mom and sister came over to visit with us Saturday and prayed over my PIL;
5. My FIL had the chance to show my husband a few guitar keys and my husband is on his way to learning to play the guitar for God's glory!
6. MY PIL were able to attend Sunday service with us...I pray Lord that the work you have begun may come to pass;
7. Went to Old Navy with my girls and caught some great deals on clothes (.92 cents for a dress for my tween, .09 for a scarf, .74 cents for a few shirts and .36 for a shirt for my baby to name a few);
8. CVS run went fabulous this week with an excellent buy for Ensure Shakes (.41 each cents for 24) and a .25 c Softsoap body wash!
9. Tuesday's study on the prophesies of the book of Daniel continue to be a blessing;
10. Said our farewell's to my PIL hoping to see them soon in the name of Jesus;
11. My MIL left me with some wonderful gifts;
12. My SIL blessed my daughter with such a pretty dress;
13. The Holy Spirit has been revealing to me many things through the BF study and I am grateful!
14. Received rebate checks totaling $23.75..woo hoo..thank you Jesus;
15. Noticed that my baby who will soon be 7 mo. has two more teeth for a total of 6!
16. Spent a lovely evening of family bible reading and discussing the Word;
17. Thursday evening's preaching by my Co-Pastor was edifying. I do not want to focus on the minor things but know that the bigger picture consists of my eternal blessing in Christ Jesus!
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline ~ 2 Timothy 1:7 (NIV)