Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweet Land of Liberty

Early Saturday morning we headed out to visit the Statue of Liberty.
We thought it to be a great sight to see for my in-laws who are visiting.
Although it was very cold we had a lovely time.

I am looking forward to being able to visit again once the weather gets a little bit warmer.

We bought out tickets and off to the ferry:



Leaving lower NY harbor:





On the ferry:




There she is:






Enjoying the view on our way back to NY:





What a beautiful sunset!



“Great and marvelous are your works, O Lord God, the Almighty." ~ Rev: 15:3b

6 comments:

  1. looks great, we had an outing on Saturday too... I'm sure your in-laws had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so glad you guys got to go. I can't remember the last time I was there, but I believe every time I went, it has been a good time and fond memories:) Looking forward to going when the weather is more agreeable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    I'm following you from Friday Follow!
    Heather
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am originally from Poughkeepsie, NY. In the 27 years I lived there, I never visited the statue of liberty. Sounds like a fantastic time! God bless you and your family.
    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless you sister. What a blessing to spend some time with your in-laws and the family.
    I imagine how happy the brother must be. I have only being there once, long time ago. The pictures are very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)