Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day HOORAY!!!!

This was the view out my window Wednesday morning. My daughter was so glad to see all the snow that had fallen.



I certainly did not expect to go out in the snow. My husband was let out early from work and he went with our daughter to play in the snow. After I heard them talking about the fun they had, I started to share with my husband the times I went out to play in the snow with Karen when we were younger. That immediately got me wanting to go play!

I called Karen and off we went! I am so glad that I decided to go...I had so much fun.

This is Karen on the sled...



Karen and I ready to go sledding in the park. We laughed all the way into the bushes!!!



Thank you Lord for allowing to enjoy the beautiful day that you made.

7 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord that this testifies to Nani that He indeed gives us more than we can ask, think, or imagine...she has snow for days!!!!
    I'm glad that this snow day included laughter and not tears (as I recall our last snow day together when someone put snow down my back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol......that was actually the story I was sharing with Victor;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you repented for that incident????? I have forgiven you and am breaking free from all snow related traumas in the name of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen...I was telling Victor how when I put the snow down your back...I got into trouble. I have since repented and forgiven.

    Thank you Lord because you are ministering even in what we consider to be the small things. We are truly breaking free in HIS name!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way readers...I was like 7 and Karen was about 6. (If I remember correctly)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Syd, don't justify you were a sinner in need of a Savior in the snow...HA!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)