Thursday, February 18, 2010

Holding My Breath...

That is how I felt since Monday. My 6 month old daughter has not pooped since then. I didn't think anything of it until Wednesday evening. I prayed.

Wednesday night rolled around and about 11:00pm she woke up for her last feeding. As I was about to change her diaper I prayed to God hoping to find poop. (Weird prayer huh?)

As I prepared to change to her diaper...nothing!. I held my baby in my arms and whispering to God...in prayer. I sobbed with my baby in my arms and the Lord took me to a place far away place. When my now tween was about 3 months old she went in for surgery after not having a bowel movement for a few days. Immediately thoughts of seeing my precious baby rushed to the ER like my daughter was years ago filled my mind.

I held on ever so tightly to her. I placed my hand over her tummy, prayed and trusted God for complete and divine health in her little body.

I woke up my husband and told him that her pamper was not soiled. He looked at me and said that she will soil her diaper. I continued to pray and took my baby in my arms and went to the living room. As I sat her on my lap...something beautiful happened. After a few minutes, I took her into my room and there it was!!!! An immediate answer to my prayer!!!

The Lord was softly telling me that even though I was in the world living a life of sin HE had mercy on my daughter(tween) and I. HIS hand was with her during her surgery. HE was telling me to BELIEVE.

HE loves me with an eternal love even though I have fallen short of HIS glory. I am dirt and HE loves me. I am nothing and HIM being everything loves me. Our lives are in HIS powerful hands. I thank HIM because he uses every opportunity to minister me about HIS love for ME!!!

As I was there gazing at my daughter I thought of the love HE has poured over her. Will I ever fully understand HIS perfect love?

I must be EMPTY to be FILLED
I must SURRENDER
I must give IN and let HIM take ALL
I must be QUIET to HEAR
I must be WILLING

Love Pictures, Images and Photos

Help me LORD to gain a deeper revelation of Your love.....

4 comments:

  1. God is so good! Hubby was praying about it too! She is so precious and I know she is His:) We love you guys!
    I haven't thought on that (Nani's surgery) in such a long time. I remember her little face and thank the Lord for her divine healing as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so awesome sister. Leaving everything in His hands is def. the answer to all, sometimes it seems so simple but it can be one of the hardest things to do, yet the rewards are great.

    "don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done." Phil. 4:6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord for His goodness! It is so uplifting when you see God answer prayer immediately!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)