1. A different from the norm Saturday...was spent the whole day at home..enjoying each other's company and lots of laughing!!
2. Started the "Breaking Free" study and I am READY!
3. My mom came over on Monday and stood with my girls while I went to the dentist;
4. My mom surprised us on Tuesday and she stayed for dinner..her visits are always a blessing to my family;
5. I gave my baby who will be 6 months in about a week baby food. We all enjoyed seeing the funny expressions on her face and she tasted and felt the texture of the food and took lots of pictures :)
6. My tween has been super helpful this week volunteering to help me around the house and even wanting to cook dinner for us :)
7. My in-laws are having a lovely time down in Florida, enjoying time with their children and grandchildren, pretty soon it will be our turn to have them with us!
8. Speaking of my in-laws visit...what a great reason to de-clutter the house and decorate..excited about that project (including my kitchen backsplash maybe?)
9. My daughter left her pair of gloves at the post office and thankfully they were still there when she returned for them...she really likes those gloves;
10. Thursday night's service Word was beautiful, prayer is a powerful tool the Lord gave us; may we have the confidence to come boldly before HIS throne!