Friday, January 8, 2010

Counting My 2010 Blessings

Picture 19


1. Thank you Lord my family and I started this year with YOU and in YOU!
2. My daughter is 5 months this week
3. I noticed her first two bottom teeth sprouting :)
4. Started H.S. this week after a few days off and we are on track!
5. Received 4 packs of "personal items" and 4 lip glosses for free this week (pd only $0.78 tax oop),
6. My Co-Pastor started a blog for God's glory...look forward to following it!
7. Only in YOU Lord!
8. Started our family bible reading calender as well as our 1st scripture memorization...I am so excited!!!!
9. Started reading Joyce Meyer's "Beauty for Ashes"...about time!
10. Heard from a childhood friend and presented Jesus Christ....saved in the name of Jesus!
11. Received a call from my Co-Pastor's wife. We had a lovely conversation. I pray that the Lord may continue to bless her and that her desires in HIM are fulfilled in Jesus' name!


Thank you Lord for this year that has begun victoriously in Jesus.

3 comments:

  1. Wow my little kiki getting so big so quick:) May the Lord continue to bless her richly and abundantly!
    I declare that soul saved for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Joyce Meyers. I read the book, Beauty for Ashes. Very good book. I hope you enjoy it.

    Will check out your copastor's blog. xox

    May you have a blessed weekend.

    My warmest regards.

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lil Genesis is going to have teeth before Davey.....lol... she looked too adorable yesterday with her little pony tail. Beauty For Ashes was a great book, the few chapters I read before I lent it to my sister.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)