Friday, January 29, 2010

Breaking Free: Chapter 4 H.W.

What area in your life aren't you seeing God's glory?

To me the question should be more like: "In what area am I not allowing the Lord's glory to manifest in my life?"

My husband is a man that has the peace of the LORD in his heart and no matter what is going on around him the peace that he reflects surpasses my understanding. I can be going on and on about a situation and he will look at me and say calmly and lovingly, "My love, the Lord has it under control..now let's pray." My husband has developed a trust in the LORD that is admirable to me. But, by this point I sometimes think "Is that it? Is that all you have to say?" I want him to give me an answer as to how the situation will work out or give me answers on how to work through a situation or adversity. When I get like this I realize that it's time to get on my face and ask the Lord for forgiveness and go to HIM in prayer for answers. My husband is a man of God and for HIS glory it has pleased HIM to give my husband words of knowledge over certain situations because of HIS mercy. However, I know that it is God's desire for me to go to HIM with any questions because only HE can give me truly the peace my spirit desires.

I want to allow the Lord's glory to manifest in the area of patience. I want to always be able to wait on HIM...to go to HIM knowing that the plans HE has for my life will come to pass in there due season.

Again, I know that it all boils down to the trust issue. Trusting that the Lord is in control of every area of my life. That there is not even the smallest detail that HE is not aware of.

"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." - James 1:2-4

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Tonight when I go before the Lord, I will be praying that the patience He has already deposited in you would manifest in all areas of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I am not too late.
    I know I need God to work in many areas of my life. Some I can not even explain, but to mention a few
    discipline; myself and also the children that God is allowing me to have. I need more wisdom, direction, to be constant. what I would like is for them to see Jesus in me.

    words; the way I speak, I read all the proverbs in regard of the words of my lips, and about the mouth, but I need to take act on it, I want to be a blessing to other including my children went i declered words,I want to speak life and to glorify God in the words that comes out of my mouth.

    love; I need a revelation of what truly is to love the way Gods want me to love. If I truly love God the way the bible teach me ( with all my heart, mind, soul, strength ) and others like myself. them surely I will always see God's glory in every area of my life. You can start praying for these, the Holy Spirit will reveal more.
    I thank God for allowing me to see his Glory in many others area in my life. Glory to HIM.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)