Thursday, December 3, 2009

You Will Have What You Say....



Yesterday evening, I made a comment to my husband about a personal situation and he lovingly looked at me and said.."como usted quiera" which translates "if that's what you want".

After He said that to me,the Holy Spirit reminded me of Prov 18:21 - "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof".

I don't want to be satisfied and complacent. Why should I be? I serve a mighty God. I don't have to accept what I see going on around me because I walk by faith and not by sight. I have to declare those things which are not as if they are knowing that my Father knows what I am in need of. If I seek His kingdom first and His righteousness first then all other things will be added unto me.

My husband had been declaring life over the same situation that I am now confronted with. He prayed for God to intervene and he would also declare life over it and I witnessed the fruits of him declaring the Word of God and His promises and not leaning on his own understanding.

I certainly do not want my own reasoning to serve as a blessing blocker.

Lord, I know it is not by strength but by your Holy Spirit. Help me to be still and know that you are GOD!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, we must walk by faith and not by sight for without sight it is impossible to please God.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)