Saturday, December 19, 2009

$yd's Weekly $avings

This week I caught a great deal at Old Navy.
I knew that the cozy socks and the sweaters were going to be on sale today. However, my sister and I headed out to the store yesterday and were able to purchase them while they still had them in stock. We purchased them at full price and went to back today and received a price adjustment off the socks and sweaters making the socks $1.00 each and the sweaters $3.00 each!

Walgreens: Total OOP $3.24


I especially like to get the deals where toothpaste and toothbrushes are concerned for when my family and I pack our shoe boxes to donate to Operation Christmas Child.

Rite Aid:

New Chapstic Fresh Effect was on sale for $2.99 and I will be getting $2.99 back in the form of a rebate check making this item free!

I was really excited about this deal. Prell Shampoo was on sale for 0.99 cents.
There was a rebate for $2.00 with a maximum of (5) rebates. I purchased 5 Prell's at $4.98 and will be getting back $10.00 in the form of a rebate check. CHA-CHING!



My sister was sharing a story of a woman who her husband worked out of the home while she is now a SAHM. This woman said that coupon clipping and shopping wisely is her way to contribute income to her household.

I am so grateful to the Lord that He has revealed this new way of shopping to me. With me being a SAHM now I am enjoying finding ways to cut our spending.

Were you able to save BIG this week?
Have you been able to find ways to help reduce the costs of spending in your home?

Please share.
God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Where to begin? First giving glory to God of course. He has opened my eyes to a new way of shopping.
    I tallied my Rite Aid Receipts and compared it to my SCR...everything was free with a little overage:)
    Getting the hang of shopping at Wags but CVS continues to be my fave. Our food bill has come down considerable and still declining.
    Thank God that we are taking advantage to the store's price adjustment policy...cha ching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney, my sister used Prell all the time when I was growing up. I still remember the smell of it. I love Prell. What a great savings. With six kids I could have used all those shampoo bottles. Is this sale still going on at Rite Aid?

    I read your comment on Speaking the Word. Amen my friend. The book I've been using as a reference is by Joyce Meyers. A small book, but full of scripture and affirmations.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)