Sunday, December 6, 2009

$yd's Weekly $avings

This week I was able to catch some pretty good deals.
This week's savings includes:

Rite-Aid: $4.14 oop and will receive a rebate check of $4.00



CVS: Spent $3.27 oop and received $14.00 in ecb's



Walgreens: Spent $3.44 oop and recieved $3.00 back in register rewards


Target: Spent $0.00 for 16 packs of baby wipes & $0.67 for 8 packs of batteries



Total OOP this week after coupons, rebates, register rewards and ecb's: $4.52



Did you find any great deals this week? Groceries, diapers, wipes, clothing?
Feel free to share.


For additional information on couponing and money saving tips visit Karen at Building Her House.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know I am not the only up at this time:)
    Yes, this indeed was a great week. You forgot the sharpies though:) There's just so many great freebies, you can't keep track of it all. My sharpie deal didn't go through as planned, but I got three free sharpies shipped and a $25 Staples coupon, which is good, oh and a tote is only the way for free for you and me (me salio poema) God willing.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)