Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Turn.....Part II




I also tried making Karen's pizza and the results are in. Drum roll please! Just as good as store bought pizza...dare I say..even better!

I also have to mention that it is verrry easy to make. My daughter and I had fun making and rolling out the dough. My husband even chipped in dicing the garlic to spread over the crust. (He mixed the garlic with butter and spread it on the dough crust prior to baking). Just plan in advance due to having to let the dough rise for about 2 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! This is one of the many ways the Lord has blessed us to both save money and eat healthy. Maybe tomorrow I will make a broccoli and mushroom one:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)