1. Enjoyed a lovely Saturday morning with my tween. She accompanied me on some errands and always the lil helper,
2. The fam and I enjoyed time together as we did an arts and crafts project remembering the birth of our Savior Jesus,
3. My baby has been so talkative!
4. Instead of my mom cooking for us on Monday...I had the pleasure to cook for her.
5. My husband recived some unexpected blessings in his job this week. You are so good to us Jesus!
6. Was able to find a great deal on shoes for my girls,
7. My husband was able to leave early from work,
8. Enjoyed a lovely service on Thursday evening with my FIC,
9. It is better to give than to receive,
10. We celebrate the birth of our Savior not only this time of year but throughout the year. May our lives be a reflection of the joy of having your son Jesus in our lives.
But God proves His own love for us that while we were still sinners Christ died for us - Romans 5:8