Friday, December 18, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19


1. Went to a lil SIC b-day party..she just turned one. We had so much fun at the party,
2. My mom stayed with the girls so I can run some errands & she also made dinner for us,
3. Tuesday prayer was a blessing. My BIL lead us in prayer and our Pastor concluded his teaching on Matthew 7. Let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously, let the one who is holy continue to be holy.
4. Our SIC came back to church after having her baby. What a blessing to have the sister back and to meet the newest member of our FIC! He is soooo cute!
5. My daughter took her pacifier out of her mouth and put it back in all by herself...awww!
6. Got some good deals this week at Walgreens and CVS. Learned some valuable info on couponing from my sis,
7. My BIL picked up a cd for me, Louis Garcia "Fosforito" Quien te llamo fue Dios! Thanks R!
8. My sister gave me her homemade cheese sauce recipe and we tried it yesterday and it got rave reviews by the fam. It was verrry good!
9. My daughter has been excelling in English. Thank you Jesus!
10. My daughter and I had a math race and I won....lololol. Age over beauty prevailed!
11. Lil bic and sic celebrated earthday's this week. When I asked my lil bic how does it feel to be 5 he answered "old!".

3 comments:

  1. Sis your lil' Genesis is getting so big, so fast. Kianna is such a sweetheart and such a passionate talker, I just love her. Ummm...cheese sauce pass on the blessing sis...lol. Jeremias is just too cute. Doesn't the sis look great after giving birth, I believe the Lord blesses us with more beauty after children. God bless you and yours.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are growing up so fast. My little kiki is edible and nani is looking so grown (last night I was looking at her and thinking wow;) I'm glad the sauce worked out for you...isn't it delicious and natural...no more RAGU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydney,

    What beautiful blessings God has given to you this week. Age over beauty - lol. xox That was cute. I love having contests with my kids too.

    You all seem so united as a family. I'm blessed to know you, Karen, and Michelle. It does my heart good.

    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)