Thursday, December 3, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19


1. Participated in the Lord's supper and washing of the feet at church - John 13:1-17
2. My daughter participated in the children's service this week, all the children did an excellant job, for God's glory,
3. Received some great news: My in-laws petition for a travel visa was approved!
4. Got great deals: Sharpie markers (25) for $1.03, (16) packs of wipes at Target for $0.00,
5. My SIC's daughter lost her first tooth...awwwww!
6. Thank you Lord for this great weather! (61 degress when I woke up this AM, December in NY...wow!)
7. My daughter learned a lesson on being a good steward of God's money,
8. Thursday's church service was a manifestation of God's glory and mercy. HE is in total control!
9. Made some time to tackle an organization project around the house,
10. Thank you Lord because you know what this family is in need of and I know YOU will provide :)


"Since we believe that Jesus died and rose again , in the same way God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep through Jesus." - 1 Thess 4:14

2 comments:

  1. Sis what awesome news....brother must be so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually going to post about brother's news b/c we're so excited about it! I am like a week behind in my mind. I completely forgot about Santa Cena and the washing of the feet. In my mind it happened a long time ago. But it was such a blessing. I was blessed and will be reminded of the verse sister prayed over me. What was yours?

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)