Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This is my GOD!

Last night as I was driving home from church the enemy was attempting to steal the blessing of the WORD (Gen 32:6-12).

He had me thinking of some things that truly did not edify and I have to admit there was a pity party going on in my mind.

After, I asked the Lord for forgiveness for even contemplating such things I thought of the wonderous works of the LORD. That always put a smile on my face!

This morning my tween reminded me of who GOD is.

HE is:

ABBA FATHER - (Rom 8:15)
ELOHIM - Our Creator (Gen 1:1)
EL SHADDAI - My Supplier (Gen 17:1)
EL OLAM - The Everlasting God (Gen 21:33)
EL ELYON - The Most High God (Ps 9:2)
EL EMET - The God of Truth (Ps 31:5)
EL ROI - The God Who Sees Me (Gen 16:13)
EL DE'OT - The God of Knowledge (1 Sam 2:3)
JEHOVAH - My Lord God (Ex 6:3)
JEHOVAH JIREH - My Provider (Gen 22:13-14)
JEHOVAH ROPHE - My Healer (Ex 15:26)
JEHOVAH NISSI - My Banner (Ex 17:8-15)
JEHOVAH MIKKADESH - My Sanctifier (Ex 31:13)
JEHOVAH TSIDKENU - My Righteousness (Jer 23:6)
JEHOVAH SHALOM - My Peace (Judges 6:24)
JEHOVAH ROHI - My Shepherd (Ps 23:1)
JEHOVAH SHAMMAH - My Abiding Presence (EZ 48:35)
JEHOVAH TSEVA'OT - Lord of Hosts (1 Sam 17:45)

There are many more name of GOD. It is important to know just who GOD is.

ARE YOU ALLOWING GOD TO BE ALL OF THE ABOVE IN YOUR LIFE?

1 comment:

  1. That is my aim...that He would be my EVERYTHING ALL the time...in the name of Jesus...AMEN

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)