Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Saving Tip

On our way to church I sometimes ask my husband to buy me a coffee and a brownie or cherry pie.

By the end of the week we were spending a few dollars on snacks.

My tween asked me if we can make a cake this afternoon, we compromised and made cupcakes (I just bought a muffin pan that I have been wanted to try)

We used store bought cake mix (on sale for $1.00) and frosting (also on sale). I filled 9 with the plain cake mix. With the remaining batter I added 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. The darker batter is the peanut butter ones.










This evening I will be taking my cupcakes along with my coffee made at home in my travel mug!

1 comment:

  1. They look sooo yummy...be sure to be some extra and don't worry I have the coffee...oh no wait...I had the last of it this morning...so I guess all I have is my mug...oops not even that...it's Hubby's mug...what's a girl to do??!!!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)