Saturday, November 21, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. Had a lovely evening of fellowship and dinner at a FIC house
2. Tuesday night prayer wow!...prayer and worship was anointed. Thank you for your presence Holy Spirit,
3. Got a great deal on baby wipes and other items,
4. My baby is now drinking 5 oz. :)
5. My husband is so understanding and patient about my couponing ;)
6. Co-Pastor preached an awesome message. He covered a list of things which was such a blessing, (the Lamb, the Lion, fear, etc.)
7. Was able to share my testimony with a SIC...in Jesus there is always hope!
8. Planning next weeks dinner which is always fun especially since my tween always volunteers with the prep,
9. Prepared and sent out our gift shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child, (thanx for dropping them off sis),
10. Thank you Lord for manifesting your mercy and love to me. I am grateful for all I have seen you do in my life and I know there is more to be seen!

1 comment:

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)