Friday, November 13, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. We were able to sow our first seed in a church project..thank you Lord for the privilege,
2. Had dinner at my mom's house with my sister's family and our Pastor,
3. The baby is sleeping through the night for the most part..thank you Jesus!
4. My cousin in Ecuador sent me a lovely email and included some blast from the past pics :)
5. My cousin is excited about a church vigil coming up on 11/20,
6. Tuesday night prayer...effective as always,
7. A BIC gave me a book called "Revolution in World Missions" by K.P Yohannan,
8. Made a donation to the Salvation Army,
9. Organized my closet which was long overdue,
10. Visited my husband's aunt and his cousins,
11. Thankful that I have been able to see the Lord in the little things
(1 Kings 19:9-12)

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am so glad to hear about visiting the family:) Did they see the baby and how big nani is? There's some decluttering to be done over here, maybe this weekend???? Cuz sent me an invitation for Windows something, ask me if I know how to accept?????

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)