Friday, October 23, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. During a prayer meeting at a family member's home my cousin received Jesus;
2. Was able to witness to several family members and I know HIS Word will not return void;
3. Sat with my grandmother as she told stories of when she was a young women;
4. Visited a school and was permitted by the faculty to hand out gospel tracts and school supplies to children. Two classrooms received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior (2 more cousins received Jesus); Thank you Jesus!!!
5. Spend my last few days in Ecuador enjoying time with family members;Good company and yummmy food :)
6. The Lord allowed me to bless a woman who was praying for baby clothes; Lord, You are always on time :)
7. Arrived back in NY on Monday the 19th;
8. Tuesday night prayer was awesome, glad to have the Pastor back;
9. H.S went very well this week...back on track;
10. Thank you Lord for allowing me to see my grandmother. I am thankful that you granted me my petition to see my family. You have blessed me with a huge family and my desire for them is that they may be saved and know that they are loved by you!!

1 comment:

  1. God's ways are not our ways...praise the Lord you saw HIm glorify Himself in the trip:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)