Friday, October 2, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19


1. On Saturday I was able to go out with my Sis and niece to purchase some items for her home;
2. Found a great deal on a Nike T-shirt for my nephew ($1.60) and a pair of dress pants for my husband ($7.00) at Kohl's..woo hoo!!!
3. My daughter is getting better at double dutch :)
4. My sister and her daughters came over for dinner;
5. Tuesday night prayer was a blessing like always;
6.. Received my confirmation..and I am on my way;
7. Wednesday night prayer with my husband was beautiful....the Lord gave me such a direct Word;
8. First month of HS has been a success...I am so thankful.....thank you Lord, for the privilege;
9. My Sis...shared some Jr.'s Cheesecake and it made for a yummy midnight snack for the fam...thanks Karen.
10. My newborn is so beautiful...she has also been so cooperative during HS...thank you Sweet Jesus!!!
11. There is absolutely nothing that I can accomplish without the help of Your Holy Spirit.

It is not me...it is YOU in me!!!!!!!!!
All the glory is YOURS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sydney,
    It's so amazing to see what God does in our lives when we surrender, isn't it? Although I will def miss you, I'm glad you're on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney,

    God is so good. Looks like you and your sister had a wonderful time together. Sisters are so special. Kudos for finding those items at Kohls. I love Kohls. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)