Friday, October 30, 2009

Count Your Blessings Challenge

I have been blessed to have in my life Jesus Christ as my Pastor, My husband, the Pastor at my church and my Co-Pastor. My earthly Pastors all possess qualities and individual strengths that the Lord has deposited in them. They are all men who have dedicated their lives to serve the Lord and His people.

I would like to recognize the following..

Pastor of Pastors, Jesus Christ....

Jesus has taken me by the hand and shown me love. Jesus has loved me when I was not a lovable person. He has been there beside me even when I thought I was abandoned and left all alone. I thank the Lord because through Jesus' example I know what true love is.

My Husband...

I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed me with a man of God. When I was in the world I envisioned what type of man I would end up with. I saw myself with the worst the world had to offer. However, how many know that when God gives you something He gives you the best? And my husband surely is the best for me! My husband is patient, which for me, is the quality he exercises the most. When my husband brings correction to my life, it is first of all with the Word, mixed with love and compassion. My husband is a humble, loving, kind, compassionate husband and father. I am thankful to the Lord for the pastor I have in my husband.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I met BIL when he was I think 18 and I have seen God's hand transform him into the perfect husband and father for you and the girls. He is also a great BIL which we love too!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)