1. Street evangelization was a blessing this week;
2. My Co-Pastor preached about being in God's perfect will; Church Elder does a great job at translating.
3. The Holy Spirit ministered me on something that occured over 16 years ago that I had completely forgotten about. Thank you Lord for Tuesday prayer services!
4. Me recuerdo pero no me duele;
5. My husband and I presented our daughters publicly to the Lord. (1 Samuel 1:28)
6. My SIS and my BIL served as witnesses to the dedication ceremony;
7. Had the fam over for dinner and enjoyed the convo's and prayer time;
8. SIS and I spend some time together without the girls or the husbands. We didn't spend a lot of time together but just being with her is enough :)..awwwww
9. My SIC Jasmine posted some lovely words that I know was str8 from God's heart for me!
10. My daughter was so excited to be able to carry the baby this week. She is getting the hang of it!
11. Thursday night..Co-Pastor preached Pt. 2 of being in God's perfect will. A lil SIC was ministered. Thank you Holy Spirit.
12. Co-Pastor gave us an audio book about an Indian Missionary. Excited to hear the rest of it. We have it so good in the U.S..thank you for your mercy Jesus!
13. Con Cristo Todo y Sin Cristo Nada!!!!