Friday, September 18, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. Took my mom to the airport on Sunday. I will miss her.
2. My sis preached an awesome message on Sunday;
3. My husband has the privilege of directing services;YOU have seen him fit to do so, Lord.
4. Prayer Service on Tuesdays have been such a blessing. Thank you Holy Spirit for you presence;
5. I am finally remembering predicates...for me that's a victory :)
6. Received a call from my mother while on her vacation and she testified that while on the airplane she witnessed to a fellow passenger and he received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior!!! Glory to God!
7. Creo Senor pero ayuda mi incredulidad!
8. It is so edifying to see how the Lord uses my FIC to minister HIS Word. There is HOPE yet!
9. SIC celebrated her earthday this week. She is about 6 mo's pregnant and she looks great!
10. My SIC and her husband gave me a bag of HS goodies. Thanks fam!!!!
11. Lord, how can I thank you for all that you have shown me of YOU this week. Obedience is better than sacrifice...AMEN!

2 comments:

  1. Sydney, thanks for your compliment on my design. I want God to be glorified. You and your sister have become sisters to me. Thank you for allowing God to manifest himself through you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God be ALL the glory!
    Teaching about the sentence skeletons has taken me down memory lane...Soon we'll hear the girls singing...about, above, across...:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)