1. Witnessed the baptism in water of my B'sIC..may they continue to walk in the fear of YOU;
2. My daughter was able to enjoy the end of summer trip:) She really wanted to go;
3. My husband desired a bicycle for some time now..this week one was given to him by a co-worker..only you Lord;
4. Received an awesome Word on Sunday..Thank you Lord for sending us your precious HOLY SPIRIT. May we seek HIM always! My daughter went up for prayer and was so blessed by it. Me, too!
5. My husband had Monday off and he enjoyed alone time with the baby so I can go run some errands; I am grateful for my hubby LORD :)
6. Started HS this week; help me Lord in the name of Jesus;
7. Received my curriculum :)..prepositions?
8 Rejoicing in this season of my life...thank you for the abundance LORD!
9. Enjoying my Co-Pastor directing church services;
10. I praise you Lord for this past week, thanking you for your presence and knowing you will always be with me, you have promised to never leave me...alleluya!!!!!