Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Behold, Children are a heritage from the LORD!



Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate. (Psalm 127:3-5)



My 40 week journey has concluded with the birth of my beautiful baby girl. As I was in the labor and delivery room right after my daughter was born...the last 40 weeks flashed before my eyes. I reflected on all the love and mercy the Lord has demonstrated to me and my family through this journey.

The last 40 weeks were filled with many lessons. I received ministration that He knew was necessary for me to continue strong in my walk in Him. He showed me with renewed eyes the spiritual warrior in my husband and the loving heart of my tween. Both allowed themselves to be vessels which the Lord ministered to me through their example.

I have seen once again His faithful love. Love that heals and sets free. A pure and unconditional love that can never be compared to anything that I can ever ask or imagine. I now continue on another journey. I am confident that my Celestial Father will be holding my hand every step of the way.

Thank you Father for your Son Jesus and for your beautiful and precious Holy Spirit!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the Lord always manages to give us more than we can think, ask, or imagine. I've definitely seen His hands on your lives these 40 weeks and know that I will continue to see it, in Jesus' name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you told me "sis you're about to give birth and I feel like I've been 3 months forever" and I told you it will pass by so fast....and here we are....and your precious bundle is here. I truly believe that God gives us patience and teaches us so much while we are expecting, and in essence we should always be expecting, on the Lord to do something because he always will, and it will always exceed our expectations.

    I thank the Lord for you and your family and the blessing that He has given you in both of your daughters.

    God Bless you

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)