Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. Went upstate to visit my BIL's family. It is always a blessing to me to visit his fam because since I have met them, over 10 yrs ago now (I think??)..They have always treated my family and I like part of their family. Bless them always Lord;
2. Learned a valuable lesson on what not to do during my CVS run;
3. Was able to make a photobook of pictures of my husbands family who are overseas(great deal @ CVS), He was surprised!;
4. Did not go meat shopping and had no clue what to make for dinner & my mom surprised us with a delicious chicken and spaghetti dinner..Thank you Jesus!;
5. Took a day off of work & made it to BJ's (finally) and did my grocery shopping that was long overdue. My daughter gave me some good ideas for menu options;
6. Last official marriage class. I learned so much from this class with the help of the Holy Spirit. Although, it's more about putting it into practice. Help me Jesus!
7. My daughter went to the Bronx Zoo and had a great time!
8. B'sIC returned from FL trip...Praise the Lord!....blessed to know that the FL FIC is persevering in the Lord;
9. Thank you Holy Spirit for your ministering presence in yesterday's service;
10. Thank you Lord for my mother...help me to always honor her!
11. Lord...reflecting on your love this week...words are not enough to describe just how much I know you love and care for me! Please help me to always walk in YOU! (2 Cor 1: 20-22; For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.)

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord sister.....what great blessings....I rejoice with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is definitely so good and He is always at work in our lives. He loves us way to much to leave us the same:) I rejoice with your blessings:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW sister the reason why we treat you like family is because YOU are fam!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)