Friday, July 17, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. Viewed the Beth Moore – Esther Teaching video on “Windmills and Tulips” blog…What a blessing…there is so much to learn!
2. I was given a baby shower at work and I received some very nice gifts for the baby;
3. My mom prepared a delicious dinner for us;
4. My SIC celebrated another year in Christ this week….. : )….;
5. Marriage class is teaching me so much…Thank you Jesus for helping us form the winning team!
6. Made some good buys at CVS and Duane Reade;
7. Initiated a house-wide clean-up this week..In the name of Jesus we will be done by the time the baby arrives!
8. My daughter has been really helpful this week without me even asking her! Thank you Jesus;
9. My daughter won a free bag of skittles..she was really excited;
10. Thank you Jesus that there is still hope for the prodigal son!
11. Help me to humble myself to You Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Spiritual blessings are the best; they last FOREVER:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)