Sunday, July 5, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. My Mom surprised the Fam with dinner;
2. Dr. appt....baby is 5lb 2oz..to God be the Glory!!!
3. My tween was able to see the baby on the sonogram;
4. Marriage class was a blessing; I truly learn how to appreciate and edify my husband with each class!
5. My niece turned sweet 15 this week;
6. My Mom's 2nd birthday was this week, too!
7. Short work week this week...woo hoo!!! Thank you Jesus!!
8. Pastor's message on Thursday was truly a blessing...Luke 8:34!
9. Busy week , but the Lord has given me the strength and grace to get through..Thank you Lord!
10. Thank you Jesus for another week in YOU!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord....I rejoice in your blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about the marriage class; each class shows me how grateful I am to have a godly husband:) Good to see both physical growth (Kiki) and spiritual:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maria
    Yes the classes have been a blessing for us too,
    God is doing new things in our marriage that had improved many aspect of it.
    I truly rejoice with you sister in everything God is doing in your life.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)