Monday, June 29, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. Women's retreat was a blessing..God you are so good;
2. Was able to fellowship with a s.i.c..she is funny!
3. Made a new bloggy friend...Lord, I ask that you bless her and her family till the day of your coming!
4. My daughter recieved 2nd highest honors at her graduation! Thank you Jesus!!
5. My nieces came over my house which was a blessing to have them over.
6. Spent time with my fam in my mom's house...real treat!
7. Was off 3 days from work...Thank you Jesus!
8. God I am trusting in you and in your promises!
9. Was able to accomplish much needed tasks during my time off;
10. My husband was able to take a day off of work.

2 comments:

  1. I rejoice in your blessings. How good to know that we can trust Him. As His children we can whole heartedly trust in Him:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord....for your great week! What great blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)