Friday, June 19, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. Holy Spirit reminded me of a prophetic Word given to me over a year ago..Lord you are so faithful!
2. Purchased some things for the baby;
3. Doctor’s appt. this week…33 weeks pregnant…she’s almost here!
4. Took a day off and spent it with my daughter..thank you Lord;
5. The Holy Spirit gave my daughter the interpretation to a dream… Thank you Holy Spirit!!
6. Women’s prayer retreat this Saturday;
7. My husband received a gift that he has been wanting..thank you Lord because you hear our prayers;
8. My husband prayed for healing for his boss and his boss testified he felt much better…Glory to God!!
9. Help me to overcome evil with good…Lord!!
10. Witnessing my husband be a great father to our daughter is more than words can describe…Only you can do that Lord;
11. My daughter felt the need for prayer and asked for it;
12. Thank you Lord because you loved me first!!!

2 comments:

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)