Friday, June 12, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. My daughter's school play went well;
2. My husband and I were able to help decorate the church for a wedding;
3. S-I-Christ wedding was beautiful;
4. My daughter and the rest of the wedding party looked beautiful & the brothers looked handsome;
5. Got a great deal on Ensure shakes :);
6. My daughter spend a school day off with my sister; Thanks sis :)
7. Gotta keep the fire burning;
8. Thank you Jesus for my Pastor;
9. I have learned alot from husband this week! Thank you Holy Spirit :)
10. For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us."(2 Corinthians 1:20, NKJ)I rejoice in the faithfulness of our God, congrats to my brothers in Christ who are expecting their 2nd child.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! This week did seem full of lessons. I praise the Lord for being able to have my niece with me here. She's always a blessings (and brings the best snacks:) Love you!
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God be all the glory. He is soooo wonderful, soooo faithful. We just need to trust him at all times and rejoice in him and serve him while we wait for his promises. His timing is perfect and He has a perfect plan for each of our lives.
    Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)