Friday, June 5, 2009

Counting my Blessings

1. This week was the children's service in my church;
2. Church elder preached an awesome message about becoming as little children (Matt 18:3);
3. Received a phone call from a childhood friend and was able to preach to her;
4. We must catch the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vines..Help us Jesus!;
4. Thank God me and the baby are in Christ;
5. Took a day off of work and spent it with my daughter;
6. Was able to finish the bows for a sister in Christ wedding this weekend; Thank you Holy Spirit for the creativity!;
7. Sister's m-i-law got jeweled hair clips for my daughter(awww..how sweet)
8. The Chev Sr. fam has always shown love to my daughter and myself. I thank you for them Jesus!
9. Such a blessing to participate/witness coming together to help out our brothers in Christ;
10. My daughter had her senior class trip and the Lord took and brought her home safely, thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!
11. Thank you Jesus for this past week :)

1 comment:

  1. His faithfulness and sense of humor this week have indeed been a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)