Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Be Aware

About two months ago, I felt lead to do something for my sister-in Christ. I questioned myself as to whether it was me or the Lord indicating me to do something specific. I asked the Holy Spirit to once again bring confirmation if I should proceed or not. I did not heed to the voice of the Holy Spirit therefore possibly missing the opportunity to be blessed or to serve as a blessing to my sister-in-Christ.

Don’t miss your next opportunity to serve as a blessing to someone else!

1 comment:

  1. If it's for me, I am ready for my blessings:)
    But really, so many times the Lord does guide us to something or say something that will bring glory to His name and we let our rationalization rob us and others of seeing it. Let's not! We are HIS sheep and we hear and know HIS voice.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)