Friday, May 29, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. Was able to leave work early for the holiday weekend;
2. Went to the park with the fam;
3. Got a ECB lesson from my sis and made a great buy;
4. Took a day off of work;
5. My daughter came with me to my sonogram..she got a sneak peak at her sister;
6. Holy Spirit helped me make an awesome dinner!
7. Witnessed the Holy Spirit minister my daughter...Thank you Holy Spirit!
8. Heard an awesome message from my b-i-C;
9. Parking regulations suspended..woo hoo!
10. But you are God, ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger,abundant in kindness -(Nehemiah 9:17)Thank you Jesus!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so good to see God at work in ALL areas of our lives!!!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)