Friday, May 8, 2009

Counting My Blessings

1. Had a beautiful and refreshing convo w/ my daughter
2. Marriage class was a blessing this week
3. Spend some time with my sis-in-law
4. Got to see a sister in Christ and her baby son
5. Was able to help my daughter with a school project
6. Able to get saving's at Costco and CVS this week!
7. Thursday's church service for healing was awesome. Thank you Jesus!
8. Ministration from the Holy Spirit is precious to me
9. Thankful for my job and my husband's job
10. Was able to give my niece and bro-in-law a ride in the AM

1 comment:

  1. Amen....God is so good! Don't forget to fill out the Mr. Linkys:0)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)