Friday, April 17, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Picture 20


1. Attended a blessed vigil at my church on Friday
2. My daughter gave an awesome testimony at the vigil
3. For the first time I was able to participate in the washing of the feet ceremony.
4. I asked the Lord for my handi-vac and He answered!
5. My daughter had a week off from school, therefore I had a week off.
6. Had breakfast with my daughter every day this week!
7. My sister gave me a ride to church.
8. My Husband is a blessing to me always. I have so much to learn from him.
9. A Pastor from Ecuador visited the church on Thursday!
10. I am blessed that God chose me to be His!

1 comment:

  1. God is soooo good! I especially liked the one about enjoying breakfast with your daughter...I know how special it is to you both!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)