Friday, February 6, 2009

How Do You See Your Life?

I was recently reminded of this special time in my life.
That lead me to ask myself the question, “How do you see your life?” Sure I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, etc. As I continued down the list, a verse came to mind, it was 1 John 4 :10 (NIV) "This is love: not that we loved God, but that HE loved us and sent HIS Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."

First and foremost I am the daughter of the One True God.

Blessed and Highly Favored…yep, that's me!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN. GLORY TO GOD!
    OUR HIGHEST CALLING IS THAT OF CHILDREN OF GOD, BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS SHED AT CALVARY.
    SIGNED,
    DADDY'S GIRL

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)